When I mentioned it last week, a few folks seemed interested in doing a new 4n4 Challenge thing. The idea is to lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks with weekly weigh-ins and posts for accountability.
Since there are 5 weeks until Labor Day (from today), I’m going to switch it up…
I’m game! Except I’m using the weight I posted for a current diet bet I’m participating in that started last week.
SW: 257.2 (up from my lowest of 205. Accepting it and moving on.)
I will also follow Darcy’s suit.
Five healthy habits.
1) if I bite it, I write it. Logging all foods and beverages in MFP
2) four strength training sessions per week. If more happens fantastic but the minimum is four.
3) run 3 days a week. The marathon training won’t get run by itself.
4) one rest day a week. No running or strength training. Just rest and be.
5) only use debit card for gas and groceries. No excuses.
There you have it. Five healthy habits and five percent weight loss.
I’m in! Except all I really want to do is eat chili fries right now 🍟
SW: 191lbs (what happened to 189? Sadface)
GW: 181.5 That’s about 2lbs a week.
1. Keeping myself accountable by tracking my food no matter how bad it is for me.
2. Weekends are rest days (with two kids who really rests? Amirite).
3.Mon-Fri nightly workouts including some at home workout during the day.
4.Weighing in on Wednesday.
5. Love myself no matter what the outcome is!